Tuesday, May 30, 2006

(I am worthy) Within the wind

Staring at the air coz it was whispering my name

Telling me over and over to stop myself to shame

The surface of this ocean was turn into rain

By these tears will dry the blue within my pain

The wind grabbed my hands to embrace me

Blowing its words to light me in my immensity

So my hidden emotion will release its strayed veracity

And to explain myself that I am worthy

Finally the agony had lost its immortality

That had burned my inmost infirmity

Composed the complete puzzle from who I am

To stand my truth right beside them…

Composed by unnamedsoul

4 comments:

JAF (former Unnamedsoul) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Total Pageviews